Thursday 17 July 2014

Calves 2014

It's that time of year.
We've got some babies arriving.
I went for a drive to take photos of an old truck and got a surprise at the calves being on the ground, we thought they might have been ready next month.

This girl looks like a balloon about to pop!


I spotted these 2 in the distance.


Their mummas weren't far away.


I think they were happy to keep their babies a bit hidden.


Others are getting huge big bags of milk.


With some blowing teats (look closely at the bag below)


They're constant feeders.


I've counted 6 now.


There may be more hidden in the long grass by their mummas.



They're pretty darn cute!

ps. I am now the parent of a p plater! eek!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on....speak up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...